90 Tablets ( SKU: AU9702 )
- Colon Support is an all-natural, gentle herbal remedy for occasional constipation
- Contains cascara sagrada (Frangula purshiana) which has traditionally been used to relieve constipation
- Licorice (Glycrrhiza glabra) relieves inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, while peppermint (Mentha x piperita) and gentian (Gentiana lutea) aid digestion and relieve symptoms of dyspepsia
- Convenient tablet form for easy dosing
Colon Support is a herbal formula that is indicated for use as a stimulant laxative. The herbal combination in Colon Support is effective for the short-term relief of constipation and to support healthy bowel movements.
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|Senna (Senna alexandrina) extract||60 mg|
|Equivalent to dry leaf||240 mg|
|Standardised to hydroxyanthracene glycosides||3 mg|
|Cascara sagrada (Frangula purshiana) stem bark powder||130 mg|
|Standardised to hydroxyanthracene derivatives||5.46 mg|
|Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root powder||40 mg|
|Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) leaf powder||15 mg|
|Gentian (Gentiana lutea) root powder||5 mg|
|Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) oil||1.2 mg|
Use in children under 12 years is not recommended. Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhea. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms perist, consult your health care practitioner.
1. Kumar P, Clark M (eds). Clinical Medicine (5th edition). Edinburgh: WB Saunders Company; 2002.2. Lennard-Jones JE. Clinical management of constipation. Pharmacology. 1993;47(Suppl 1):216-23.