60 & 120 Vegetarian Capsules ( SKU: AU9700 & AU9716 )
- Contains a combination of herbs which have been clinically shown to help reduce hormones associated with stress
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) helps to improve mood balance, mild anxiety and stress-related fatigue1-3
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) enhances endurance, accuracy of movement and mental performance4
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) exerts anti-stress, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties5
AdrenaSense™ is a unique combination of herbs that helps to reduce stress and fatigue. AdrenaSense™ also helps to increase energy production after periods of mental or physical exertion.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) extract||100 mg|
|Equivalent to dry root||1000 mg|
|Standardised to rosavin||3.5 mg|
|Standardised to salidroside||1 mg|
|Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) extract||80 mg|
|Equivalent to dry fruit||1.6 g|
|Standardised to g-schisandrins||0.4 mg|
|Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract||100 mg|
|Equivalent to dry root||1.5 g|
|Standardised to syringaresinol diglucosides||0.4 mg|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract||80 mg|
|Equivalent to dry root||400 mg|
|Standardised to withanolides||1.2 mg|
|Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri) extract||100 mg|
|Equivalent to dry leaf||2.0 g|
1 capsule 2 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant. If symptoms consist consult your health care practitioner.
1. Darbinyan V, Aslanyan G, Amroyan E, Gabrielyan E, Malmström C, Panossian A. Clinical trial of Rhodiola rosea L. extract SHR-5 in the treatment of mild to moderate depression. Nord J Psychiatry. 2007;61:343-8.
2. Olsson EM, von Schéele B, Panossian AG. A randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study of the standardised extract shr-5 of the roots of Rhodiola rosea in the treatment of subjects with stress-related fatigue. Planta Med. 2009;75:105-12.
3. Bystritsky A, Kerwin L, Feusner JD. A pilot study of Rhodiola rosea (Rhodax) for generalized anxiety disorder (GAD). J Altern Complement Med. 2008;14:175-80.
4. Panossian A, Wikman G. Pharmacology of Schisandra chinensis Bail: an overview of Russian research and uses in medicine. J Ethnopharmacol. 2008;118:183-212.
5. Mishra LC, Singh BB, Dagenais S. Scientific basis for the therapeutic use of Withania somnifera (ashwagandha): a review. Altern Med Rev. 2000;5:334-46.
6. Aslanyan, G., Amroyan, E., Gabrielyan, E., Nylander, M., Wikman, G., & Panossian, A. (2010). Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized study of single dose effects of ADAPT-2332 on cognitive functions. Phytomedicine, 17, 494-499.
7. Ma, G., Li, W., Dou, D., Chang, X., Bai, H., Satou, ... Koike, K. (2006). Rhodiolosides A-E, monoterpene glycosides from Rhodiola rosea. Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 54, 1229-33.
8. Darbinyan, V., Kteyan, A., Panossian, A., Gabrielian, E., Wikman, G. & Wagner, H. (2000). Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue--a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty.
Phytomedicine, 7(5), 365-71.
9. Danossian, A. & Wikman, G. (2008). Pharmacology of Schisandra chinensis Bail.: An overview of Russian research and uses in medicine. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 118(2), 183-212.
10. Malik, F., Singh, J., Khajuria, A., Suri, K.A., Satti, N.K., Singh, S., ... Qazi, G.N. (2007). A standardized root extract of Withania somniferaa and its major constituent withanolide-A elicit humoral and cell-mediated immune responses by up regulation of Th1-dominant polarization in BALB/c mice. Life Science, 80(16), 1525-38.
11. Narinderpal, K., Junaid, N., & Raman, B. (2013). A review on pharmacological profile of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha). Research and Reviews: Journal of Botanical Sciences, 2(4), 6-14.
12. Jellin, J.M., Gregoty, P.J., Batz, F., Hitchens, K., et al. (Eds.). (2017). Bacopa. Retrieved January 2017, Therapeutic Research Faculty: http//www.naturaldatabase.therapeuticresearch.com.13.Kongkeow, C., Dilokthornsakul, P., Thanarangsarit, P., Limpeanchob, N. & Norman Scholfield, C. (2014). Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Bacopa monnieri extract. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 152(1), 528-35.