90 Vegetarian capsules ( SKU: AU9729 )
AllergEase is a Scobiotic™ that provides a syntrophic mixed culture of beneficial bacteria, fungi and yeasts that work synergistically to relieve symptoms of mild eczema and hayfever.
By promoting beneficial microflora adhesion, concentrations and activity, mucosal membrane integrity and health in the small and large intestines and immune system activity, AllergEase has been specifically formulated to support the underlying imbalances contributing to the onset of symptoms of mild eczema and hayfever.
• Unique Scobiotic syntrophic mixed culture of bacteria, fungi and yeasts that relieve symptoms of mild eczema and hayfever
• Supports and strengthens immune system activity to reduce the severity of symptoms of the common cold and mild upper respiratory tract infections
• Promotes beneficial gastrointestinal microflora balance to maintain healthy gastrointestinal function and enhance general health and wellbeing
• Features beneficial yeast Wellmune® for gastrointestinal immune modulation and health
• Includes the world-renowned Gnosis Biootic® Saccharomyces boulardii as an anti-inflammatory and to help support the health of the intestinal mucosa
• Features 6 strains of yeast and spirulina for their nutritional support, anti-inflammatory effects on the intestinal mucosa as well as antioxidant support and immune health
• Features reiishi, white wood ear and other beneficial mushrooms that support the microbiome and exhibit immune modulatory effects by stimulating SIgA synthesis. White wood ear also naturally contains high levels of vitamin D.
• Contains apple pectin as a prebiotic and to stimulate short-chain fatty acid production
• Shelf stable
AllergEase is a Scobiotic™ specifically formulated for the relief of symptoms of mild eczema and hayfever by supporting gastrointestinal health and immune system function. By promoting beneficial gastrointestinal microflora balance and activity and mucosal membrane health and integrity, the mixed culture of bacteria, fungi and yeasts enhance immune system activity and tolerance. These mechanisms also support the use of AllergEase for improving symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and the common cold.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Bifidobacterium longum||1.33 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus brevis||0.67 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus helveticus||0.67 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||0.67 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||0.73 billion CFU|
|Cordyceps sinensis||66.67 mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum||66.67 mg|
|Grifola frondosa||66.67 mg|
|Lentinula edodes||66.67 mg|
|Polyporus umbellatus||16.67 mg|
|Tremella fuciformis||50 mg|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||33.33 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||8.33 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae||8.33 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Wellmune®)||11.90 mg|
|Equivalent to fresh Saccharomyces cerevisiae||59.50 mg|
|Apple pectin||100 mg|
|High chromium yeast||8.30 mg|
|Equivalent to chromium||16.67 micrograms|
|High molybdenum yeast||8.30 mg|
|Equivalent to molybdenum||16.67 micrograms|
|High selenium yeast||8.30 mg|
|Equivalent to selenium||16.67 micrograms|
|Contains sugars, sulfites, and yeast|
1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Refrigeration is recommended for longer shelf life, but not required.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health care practitioner before taking this product. If symptoms persist, worsen or become more frequent, talk to your health care practitioner. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.