60 Softgels ( SKU: AU9705 )
- Full-spectrum fresh herb extract standardised to contain Echinacea’s (Echinacea purpurea) three active compounds – alkylamides, polysaccharides and cichoric acid with guaranteed pharmaceutical-grade purity
- Proven to reduce the severity and duration of upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold and flu by over 70%1,2
- Bioclinic Naturals Echinacea has been tested in two randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase II clinical trials1,2
- Certified organic, hand-picked echinacea from our farms in Canada’s Okanagan region
Bioclinic Naturals Echinacea uses organically grown echinacea from our farms in Canada’s Okanagan region. The hand-picked flowers, stem, leaves and roots are processed fresh and then standardised to ensure maximum potency.
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|Echinacea purpurea extract dry concentrate||93.75 mg|
|Equivalent to fresh whole plant||1.875 g|
5 softgels per day at first sign of infection or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For adults only. If symptoms persist, consult your health care practitioner. Rare cases of severe allergic reactions have been known to occur; use caution if you are allergic to plants of the Daisy family. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection, auto-immune disorder, or if you are taking immunosuppressants.
1. Goel V, Lovlin R, Barton R, Lyon MR, Bauer R, Lee TD, Basu TK. Efficacy of a standardized echinacea preparation (Echinilin) for the treatment of the common cold: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2004 Feb;29(1):75-83.
2. Goel V, Lovlin R, Chang C, Slama JV, Barton R, Gahler R, Bauer R, Goonewardene L, Basu TK. A proprietary extract from the echinacea plant (Echinacea purpurea) enhances systemic immune response during a common cold. Phytother Res. 2005 Aug;19(8):689-94.