704 g Powder ( SKU: AU9715 )
ElementAll™ Diet is a nutritionally complete formula to aid repair of the gastrointestinal wall lining and support small intestinal health. Containing pure, 100% free-form amino acids, readily absorbed carbohydrates and MCT, this hypoallergenic formula contains the daily recommended allowances for all nutrients, vitamins and minerals in easily digestible forms.
• Hypoallergenic medical food, which can be used as a sole source of nutrition, under medical supervision1
• Pure, 100% free-form amino acids, readily absorbed carbohydrates and MCT to aid absorption in cases of severely compromised gastrointestinal (GI) tracts1-3
• Absorbed in the first two feet of the small intestine, thus preventing food particles from reacting with the majority of the GI tract. This reduces many of the symptoms associated with GI conditions.1-3
• Nutritionally complete formula containing the daily recommended allowances for all nutrients, vitamins and minerals1-3
• Great tasting formula for better compliance
• By delivering nutrients in a digestible form, ElementAll™ Diet relieves digestive discomfort and decreases symptoms of nervous indigestion4,5
• ElementAll Diet also helps maintain energy levels and assists in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates1-3
• ElementAll Diet supports healthy bowel and small intestine function and assists in the
repair of body tissue1-3,6-8
• ElementAll Diet assists in relieving inflammation and helps restore healthy gut bacteria.4,5
• May also be recommended as part of more general detoxification, elimination or gut restoration programs or protocols1,6-8
• Gluten, dairy, soy, egg, yeast, tree nut and GMO free
Bioclinic Naturals ElementAll™ Diet was developed in order to provide an important tool for health care practitioners when dealing with many health issues directly or indirectly related to gastrointestinal well-being.
A key motivation was to overcome the poor taste that is typical of existing formulas in order to aid patient compliance. ElementAll Diet achieves this whilst also delivering a highly effective, hypoallergenic, whole-protein free and nutrient rich formula.
|Each Level Scoop (35.2 g) Contains:|
|L-lysine hydrochloride||451.02 mg|
|Equivalent to L-lysine||361 mg|
|L-cysteine hydrochloride||180.82 mg|
|Equivalent to L-cysteine||139 mg|
|L-histidine hydrochloride||185.22 mg|
|Equivalent to L-histidine||150 mg|
|L-aspartic acid||111 mg|
|L-carnitine tartrate||10.99 mg|
|Equivalent to L-carnitine||7.50 mg|
|Potassium (citrate)||145.75 mg|
|Magnesium (citrate, glycerophosphate)||33.25 mg|
|Calcium (phosphate, glycerophosphate)||100 mg|
|Iron (ferrous fumarate)||1.50 mg|
|Manganese (sulfate)||330 micrograms|
|Zinc (sulfate monohydrate)||2.08 mg|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||11.54 micrograms|
|Copper (cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||167 micrograms|
|Molybdenum (trioxide)||8 micrograms|
|Chromium (picolinate)||13 micrograms|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||17 micrograms|
|Boron (borax)||250 micrograms|
|Choline bitartrate||80.89 mg|
|Equivalent to choline||33.25 mg|
|Sodium ascorbate||22.50 mg|
|Equivalent to ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||20 mg|
|dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate (10 IU vitamin E)||10.50 mg|
|Retinol palmitate||461 micrograms|
|Equivalent to vitamin A (833.33IU)||252 micrograms|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||770.90 micrograms|
|Equivalent to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)||650 micrograms|
|Colecalciferol (66 IU vitamin D3)||1.65 micrograms|
|Riboflavine (vitamin B2)||500 micrograms|
|Thiamine nitrate||616 micrograms|
|Equivalent to thiamine (vitamin B1)||500 micrograms|
|Folic acid||31.27 micrograms|
|Levomefolic glucosamine||8.34 micrograms|
|Equivalent to levomefolic acid||4.50 micrograms|
|Calcium pantothenate||3.55 mg|
|Equivalent to Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||3.25 mg|
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)||10 micrograms|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||2 micrograms|
|Glucose monohydrate (dextrose)||12.50 g|
|Lecithin (sunflower)||250 mg|
|Contains fish, sugar, sulfites.|
Contraindications: Avoid if persistent nausea/vomiting and/or mechanical obstruction. Safety during pregnancy/lactation is not established. Diabetics should monitor blood sugar closely.
Warnings: Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Phenylketonurics are warned that this product contains phenylalanine. Do not use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms of selenium for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Contains dextrose. Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
May impair absorption of quinolones, e.g. ciprofloxacin.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, shellfish, tree nuts or GMOs.
1. Russel RI. Elemental diets. Gut. 1975;16(1):68-79.
2. Teahon K, Bjarnason I, Pearson M, et al. Ten years’ experience with an elemental diet in the management of Crohn’s disease. Gut. 1990;31(10):1133-1137.
3. Heuschkel RB, Menache CC, Megerian JT, Baird AE. Enteral nutrition and corticosteroids in the treatment of acute Crohn’s disease in children. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2000;31(1):8-15.
4. Tan X, Mao J, Tang H, Wang Y. Mechanisms underlying clinical efficacy of enteral nutrition in inflammatory bowel disease. Int J Clin Exp Med. 2017;10(2):2026-2035
5. Levine A and Wine E. Effects of Enteral Nutrition on Crohn’s Disease: Clues to the Impact of Diet on Disease Pathogenesis. Inflamm Bowel Dis 2013;19:1322–1329.
6. Ueno F, Matsui T, Matsumoto T, et al: Evidence-based clinical practice guidelines for Crohn’s disease, integrated with formal consensus of experts in Japan. J Gastroenterol 2013;48:31-72.
7. Eiden, KA. Nutritional Considerations in Inflammatory Bowel Disease. 2003. Pract. Gastroenterol. 2003;May: 33-54.
8. Devlin J, David TJ, Stanton RH. Elemental diet for refractory atopic eczema. Arch Dis Child;1991;66:93-9.