90 Vegetarian capsules ( SKU: AU9728 )
IBS Relief is a Scobiotic™ that provides a syntrophic mixed culture of beneficial bacteria, fungi and yeasts. These work synergistically to target underlying imbalances that cause disordered small intestinal function and gastrointestinal disturbances.
The probiotic-focused formula, with prebiotic and nutritional support, promotes healthy, beneficial, bacteria balance and adhesion and mucosal membrane, health integrity in the small and large intestines. This in turn, promotes gastrointestinal and general health and wellbeing.
• Unique Scobiotic™ syntrophic mixed culture of bacteria, fungi and yeasts formulated specifically to support small intestinal health and function
• Supports healthy bowel function and promotes restoration and maintenance of beneficial microflora balance
• Soothes and maintains gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health and function
• Features 6 strains of yeast including the ibSium® strain, for their nutritional support, anti-inflammatory effects on the intestinal mucosa and improvement of IBS symptoms
• Includes the world-renowned Gnosis Biootic® Saccharomyces boulardii as an anti-inflammatory and to help support the health of the intestinal mucosa
• Reiishi mushroom is also present to help support gastrointestinal immunity
• Features herbs bitter candytuft and yucca for their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities
• Contains colostrum as a prebiotic and antimicrobial for gastrointestinal health
• Includes glutamine to support gastrointestinal membrane health and function
• Shelf stable
IBS Relief is a Scobiotic™ formulated to support small intestinal functional disturbances and promote healthy large bowel microflora balance and function. The mixed culture of bacteria, fungi and yeasts provides significant probiotic activity with prebiotic and nutritional support to target underlying imbalances that cause disordered small intestinal function and enhances gastrointestinal and general health and wellbeing.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis||1.33 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||1.33 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus casei||1.33 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri||0.67 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei||1.33 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum||1.33 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus reuteri||0.67 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||0.67 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius subsp. salivarius||0.67 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||0.67 billion CFU|
|Bovine colostrum||33.30 mg|
|Glutamic acid||33.30 mg|
|Glutamic acid hydrochloride||33.30 mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum||83.33 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||8.33 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Wellmune®)||11.90 mg|
|Equivalent to fresh Saccharomyces cerevisiae||59.50 mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae||8.33 mg|
|High chromium yeast||8.33 mg|
|Equivalent to chromium||16.67 micrograms|
|High molybdenum yeast||10.41 mg|
|Equivalent to molybdenum||20.80 micrograms|
|High selenium yeast||24.60 mg|
|Equivalent to selenium||49 micrograms|
|Bitter candytuft (Iberis amara) extract||33.30 mg|
|Equivalent to fresh flower & fruit||333 mg|
|Yucca (Yucca gloriosa) extract||33.34 mg|
|Equivalent to dry leaf||333 mg|
|Contains milk, lactose, sugars, and yeast.|
1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Refrigeration is recommended for longer shelf life, but not required.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present or if you develop diarrhoea. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health care practitioner before taking this product. If symptoms persist, worsen, or become more frequent, talk to your health care practitioner. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Drink plenty of water. Products containing bovine colostrum powder contain lactose and cow’s milk proteins. This product is not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months except on professional health advice.