60 Chewable Tablet ( SKU: AU9714 )
- SunActive® Iron is a micronised bioavailable ferric phosphate which has fewer side effects such as constipation and nausea when compared with other forms of iron1,2
- Unlike other bioavailable forms of iron, SunActive® Iron is stable against oxidation, heat, salt and pH
- Convenient, non-irritating chewable tablet with neutral taste for improved compliance
Iron 10 mg features a highly bioavailable form of iron which is easily absorbed and mild on the gastrointestinal system. SunActive® Iron is uniquely formulated to support the body in the production of healthy red blood cells.
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|Iron (ferric pyrophosphate)||10 mg|
Chew 1-2 tablets per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Every two tablets contain 3.12 g sorbitol and 0.74 g xylitol. Products containing sorbitol and xylitol may have laxative effect or cause diarrhea. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
1. Evaluate 2018. SunActive® Iron Achieves “Unlimited” GRAS Status for Foods and Beverages | Evaluate [Internet]. 2004 [cited 2018 Jul 11]. p. Available from: http://www.evaluategroup.com/Universal/View.aspx?type=Story&id=250089.
2. Roe MA, Collings R, Hoogewerff J, Fairweather-Tait SJ. Relative bioavailability of micronized, dispersible ferric pyrophosphate added to an ap ple juice drink. Eur J Nutr [Internet]. 2009 Mar 13 [cited 2018 Jul 11];48(2):115–9. Available from:http://link.springer.com/10.1007/s00394008-0770-3.