180g Powder ( SKU: AU9750 )
MyO-Sense has been specifically formulated without herbal extracts to provide nutritional support for a healthy menstrual cycle, with key ingredients including myo-inositol, quercetin and chromium. Therapeutic doses of these nutrients support biological mechanisms of action that specifically target underlying hormonal and metabolic imbalances known to adversely influence healthy reproductive hormone levels and activity, oocyte maturation, conception and pregnancy outcomes in females.
MyO-Sense contains quercetin LipiSperse® Technology. LipiSperse® is an advanced cold water dispersion technology which allows lipophilic active ingredients with otherwise relatively low bioavailability and poor solubility in water, to be easily dispersed in cold water, thereby increasing their bioavailability and uptake in the body.
MyO-Sense is formulated to support female reproductive health, maintain healthy reproductive hormones and a healthy menstrual cycle. MyO-Sense provides therapeutic doses of nutrients that may help support healthy preconception in females and maintain healthy blood glucose levels. It also provides antioxidant and anti-inflammatory support.
- Specifically formulated to provide nutritional support for female reproductive health and a healthy menstrual cycle without herbal extracts.
- Provides 4 g/day of myo-inositol to promote healthy oocyte maturation and pregnancy rates.
- Delivers 200 micrograms of chromium per day to support healthy glucose metabolism.
- Contains quercetin with LipiSperse® Technology for enhanced bioavailability.
- Flavourless powder for convenient dosage and improved compliance
|Each Scoop (3 g) Contains:|
|Quercetin dihydrate (LipiSperse® Quercetin CWD 90)||250 mg|
|Levomefolate calcium||216.54 micrograms|
|Equiv. levomefolic acid||200 micrograms|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (vitamin B12)||1.5 micrograms|
|Chromium (picolinate, chloride)||100 micrograms|
|Selenium (selenomethionine)||75 micrograms|
|Zinc (citrate dihydrate)||5 mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||12.5 micrograms|
2 scoops per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
WARNINGS: If symptoms persist, talk to your health care practitioner.