60 & 90 Softgel Capsules ( SKU: AU9710 & AU9711 )
- Contains 120 micrograms of vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
- MK-7 has a longer half-life than other forms of vitamin K2 resulting in more stable serum levels (7-to-8-fold) and higher accumulation levels during prolonged intake1,2
- Contains 1000 IU of vitamin D3 to increase serum and storage levels of vitamin D
- MK-7 has superior extra-hepatic distribution to other forms of vitamin K and has been associated with lower risk of fractures and higher bone mass density1,2
Opti D3 & K2 is a synergistic formula which provides clinically effective doses of a highly bioavailable form of vitamin K2, along with vitamin D3 to assist in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||120 micrograms|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||25 micrograms|
1 softgel per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Vitamins can be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. If you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner before use.
1. Schurgers LJ, Teunissen KJF, Hamulyak K, Knapen MHJ, Vik H, Vermeer C. Vitamin K-containing dietary supplements: comparison of synthetic vitamin K1 and natto-derived menaquinone-7. Blood [Internet]. 2007 Apr 15 [cited 2018 Jul 11];109(8):3279–83. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pubmed/17158229.
2. Katsuyama H, Ideguchi S, Fukunaga M, Saijoh K, Sunami S. Usual dietary intake of fermented soybeans (Natto) is associated with bone mineral density in premenopausal women. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) [Internet]. 2002 Jun [cited 2018 Jul 11];48(3):207–15. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih. gov/pubmed/12350079.