60 Enteric Softgel Capsules ( SKU: AU9757 ), 120 Enteric Softgel Capsules ( SKU: AU9758 )
Opti EPA/DHA Plus SPM is a high strength fish oil, standardised to total proresolving mediators (PRMs), which are important for the anti-inflammatory action of fish oils. This fish oil also contains concentrated omega-3 fatty acids EPA, DHA and DPA to help support cardiovascular health and function. The components of Opti EPA/DHA Plus SPM also help support healthy blood lipids and cognitive function. In addition, they help support eye health and maintain healthy foetal brain and CNS development during pregnancy.
- Highly concentrated omega-3 fatty acids with 312 mg EPA, 208 mg DHA, and 9.75 mg DPA, with the added benefit of 45.5 mcg standardised total pro-resolving mediators (PRMs).
- Specialised pro-resolving mediators are naturally produced by the conversion of certain components of omega-3 fatty acids and are important for the relief of inflammation.
- Sustainable wild caught fish oil from the oceans off the coasts of Peru and Chile.
- Uses only small, cold-water, oily fish species such as anchovy, sardine, mackerel and herring that are naturally high in omega-3 fatty acids and low in contaminants such as heavy metals.
- Independently tested to meet purity standards set by the Global Organisation for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) and is therefore extremely low in contaminants such as heavy metals.
- Enteripure™ softgel capsules offer targeted delivery using a technology that embeds only natural ingredients into the softgel casing to prevent them from breaking down in the
stomach, ensuring no fishy aftertaste with minimal excipients.
- Supports cardiovascular system health, maintenance of healthy blood lipids and helps reduce inflammation in the body.
- Supports brain health and cognitive function as well as eye health.
- Helps support healthy foetal CNS/brain development.
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|Concentrated fish omega-3 triglycerides||650 mg|
|Equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||312 mg|
|Equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||208 mg|
|Equiv. docosapentaenoic acid (DPA)||9.75 mg|
2 softgels, 1-2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
WARNINGS: Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.