60 Vegetarian capsules ( SKU: AU9724 )
SIBO Balance® helps repair the gastrointestinal wall lining and support beneficial bacteria adherence to intestinal mucosa. SIBO Balance® also aids in detoxification processes of the gastrointestinal system and helps restore beneficial bowel flora, both in general and in conjunction with antibiotic use.
• Contains a wide variety of shelf stable lactobacilli, blue-green algae, fungi and yeast which are targeted to the small intestine
• Helps support the health of the small intestine and healthy digestive function
• Supports intestinal transit time and reduces excess intestinal gas
• Aids detoxification processes of the gastrointestinal system and helps restore beneficial bowel flora, both in general and in conjunction with antibiotic use
• Soothes gastrointestinal tract mucous membranes
• Helps relieve mild gastrointestinal tract inflammation
• Helps reduce the symptoms of IBS
SIBO Balance® is a Scobiotic™ blend for the support of small intestinal heath and function. This syntrophic mixed culture of bacteria and yeast is specifically targeted to the small intestine and contains a wide variety of lactobacilli, blue-green algae, fungi and yeast. SIBO Balance® also contains potent antimicrobials such as the allicin from garlic and Iberis amara for the relief of mild inflammation, gas and bloating. The spirulina is also an added benefit as an antioxidant and rich source of nutrients.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Lactobacillus brevis||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus fermentum||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus helveticus||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus||2 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus reuteri||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||1 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius subsp. salivarius||1 billion CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus||1 billion CFU|
|Garlic clove (Allium sativum)||100 mg|
|Standardized to allicin||0.9 mg|
|China root (Wolfiporia cocos) extract||125 mg|
|Equivalent to fresh mushroom||1250 mg|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||50 mg|
|Bitter candytuft (Iberis amara) extract||50 mg|
|Equivalent to fresh flower & fruit||500 mg|
1 vegetarian capsule 2-3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Refrigeration is recommended for longer shelf life, but not required.
Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding seek the advice of a health care practitioner before taking this product. If symptoms persist, worsen, or become more frequent talk to your health care practitioner.